DEG Trumpet Marching Lyre
Clip the DEG a16-hc260 trumpet Lyre on the trumpet's bell to conveniently hold your music where you can see it. Formed from lightweight aluminum, It attaches to the bell rim of the instrument. The music is at the ideal distance from the eyes to permit easy viewing. Attaching tabs and Lyre board are covered with slip-resistant non-scratching material and will not mar the finish of the instrument. Also useable on marching brass. Spring holds Windows for easy flipping. DEG supplies the trumpet Lyre with 5 music Windows.
- Formed from lightweight aluminum
- Attaches to the bell rim of the instrument
- Covered with slip-resistant non-scratching material and will not mar the finish of the instrument
- Also useable on marching brass
- Spring holds (5) Windows for easy flipping