berp biorotoroil for linkage & bearings for trumpet, horn, baritone, euphonium, trombone and tuba. What does “biobased” mean and what are the benefits? Biobased products as defined by the U.S.Secretary of Agriculture are composed in whole or in significant part, of biological products or renewable materials. They are not petroleum-based, which helps alleviate the consumption of resources that harm the environment. We recommend that people who suffer from asthma and allergic reactions to pollution try these products as an alternative to what they are currently using.
- For trumpet, horn, baritone, euphonium, trombone and tuba
- BerpBioOil works best if you clean your valves before the initial application
- Heavy Viscosity (#8) for linkage & bearings
- A non-petroleum, non-synthetic biodegradable lubricant for the valves of brass instruments
- Berp Bio Oil is non-toxic, petroleum free